To accelerate your development, the Flamego core team and the community have built some useful middleware in addition to the core services that are builtin to the core framework.
- template for rendering HTML using Go template.
- session for managing user sessions.
- recaptcha for providing Google reCAPTCHA verification.
- csrf for generating and validating CSRF tokens.
- cors for configuring Cross-Origin Resource Sharing.
- binding for request data binding and validation.
- gzip for Gzip compression to responses.
- cache for managing cache data.
- brotli for Brotli compression to responses.
- auth for providing basic and bearer authentications.
- i18n for providing internationalization and localization.
- captcha for generating and validating captcha images.
- hcaptcha for providing hCaptcha verification.
If you notice any middleware that is missing from the list, please don't hesitate to send a pull request to this page!